Purchase certificates here!
Issued by the Pearl River Chamber of Commerce, CASH ON THE TOWN™ Gift Certificates are a unique and appropriate gift for anyone on your gift list. They are easy to order, fun to give, and even more fun to use because they can be used like cash in any Pearl River shop, restaurant or business that displays the CASH ON THE TOWN logo or that is listed below.
CASH ON THE TOWN Gift Certificates never expire. They must be redeemed for their full face value in one transaction (no change will be given). Purchase and use are subject to our Terms & Conditions (see below).
Where can I buy CASH ON THE TOWN? And is there an extra charge?
Available in $10, $15 or $25 denominations, you can purchase them right here on the Pearl River Chamber of Commerce website or at :
- Wireless Zone, 89 No. Middletown Road, Pearl River, NY 10965, phone 845-620-3787
- Dance Central Performing Arts, 46 E. Central Avenue, Pearl River, NY 10965, phone 845-627-0356
- The Karma Vault, 14 E. Central Avenue, Pearl River, NY 10965, phone 845-800-5063
- Better Homes & Gardens Rand Realty, 19 E. Central Avenue, Pearl River, NY 10965, phone 845-735-3020
- Ben’s Jewelers, 4o E. Central Avenue, Pearl River, NY 10965, phone 845-735-2811
- Mel’s Army Navy Center, 25 So. William Street, Pearl River, NY 10965, phone 845- 735-3321
If you buy them on our website, you can pay by credit card or PayPal, we will charge a shipping/handling fee of $4.95 per order, and we will mail them to you promptly. Aside from the shipping/handling fee, you pay only the face amount. If you buy and take delivery at one of the above listed businesses, you may pay only with cash or check with identification satisfactory to that business, and there is no shipping/handling fee. You pay only the face amount.
Where is CASH ON THE TOWN accepted?
CASH ON THE TOWN Gift Certificates are accepted at the following Accepting Merchants:
- Arcade 2 Go
- Ben’s Jewelers
- Blinds Are Us
- Blue Ribbon Grooming
- D & D Design
- Dance Central Performing Arts
- The Danu Gallery
- Elegant Balloons
- Freckles & Knots Day Spa
- The Horse & Jockey Restaurant & Pub
- Jane on Main
- Johnny’s Smokehouse
- The Karma Vault
- KLS Transportation
- Laser Hair Associates of Rockland
- Luigi O’Grady’s Deli & Catering
- Marvin Family Chiropractic
- Mel’s Army Navy Center
- Mimi’s Treasures Children’s Boutique
- Mr. Carmelo’s Custom Tailor
- Muddy Brook Cafe
- Nyemchek’s Dance Centre
- Pearl River Hearing Center
- Pearl River Hotel
- PJ the DJ/Holt Entertainment
- Raffaele’s on Central Pizzeria
- Ray Sheridan Financial
- The Saloon
- Southbound Cafe
- The Toy Box
- Wireless Zone
Terms and Conditions
- Redemption. Cash on the Town Gift Certificates must be redeemed by presenting them in person at a merchant location that accepts them (an “Accepting Merchant”). Several certificates may be presented for redemption at one time. An Accepting Merchant will accept Cash on the Town Gift Certificates in payment toward the purchase of any merchandise or services offered by the merchant. No change will be given if the amount of the certificate tendered is greater than the purchase price of the merchandise or service. Any unused balance of a redeemed certificate will be lost. If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase. For security purposes, a redeemer may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem a certificate. An Accepting Merchant shall have the right to set terms for returns of merchandise purchased by redemption of cerificates.
- Accepting Merchant An Accepting Merchant is one that displays a window sign with the words, “Cash on the Town” Accepted Here, or that is listed on our website as an Accepting Merchant.
- Risk of Loss. The risk of loss and title for Cash on the Town Gift Certificates pass to the purchaser upon delivery. The Chamber is not responsible if a certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without the purchaser’s permission. Claims for non-delivery must be made to the Chamber within 14 days of purchase.
- Disputes. Any dispute relating in any way to Cash on the Town Gift Certificates shall be adjudicated in any state or federal court in New York State, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- General Terms. When you purchase, receive or redeem a Cash on the Town Gift Certificate, you agree that the laws of the State of New York, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these terms and conditions. The Chamber shall reserve the right to change these terms and conditions.
<end of page>