The following positions will be voted upon in elections by voting members at a meeting on the second Wednesday of February 2014.
One Year Term: President; Vice President; Treasurer; Secretary.
Two Year Term: Nine (9) positions of Director on the Board of Directors.
Please see the duties and qualifications of these positions in the Chamber By-laws (Article V) located on the Chamber website.
The Nominating Committee will make known its nominations at the January meeting. Any member may make nominations at that same meeting and/or make suggestions before then to the Chairperson of the Nominating Committee, Robert Tompkins. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-735-7655.
The Pearl River Chamber of Commerce is a volunteer organization of residents and business owners who sponsor community events, work to promote business, and preserve and build the Pearl River community. Chamber members include retail, professional, service and corporate businesses, as well as residents.
Benefits of Membership
- Business referrals
- Networking events and opportunities
- Chamber website listing and hyperlink www.pearlriverny.org
- Local Government relationships
- Committees – Membership, Government Liaison, Streetscape, Events
- Discounted Rates to be a part of sponsored events: Pearl River Day and Mom’s Shopping Nights
- Chamber sponsored community events: Halloween Trick or Treating Event and Easter Egg Hunt
- Access to Chamber purchased mailing list of local community
- Partnership with Sunrise Business Systems, credit card processor
The Chamber of Commerce is working to create a united business community. Have a voice in the future of Pearl River by joining the Pearl River Chamber of Commerce.